Private Practice Opportunity
Ames Psychological Wellness Center (APWC) is seeking part-time licensed mental health practitioners (LP, LMHP, LMFT, LISW) to join our growing practice located in Ames, Iowa. Our center currently provides a range of psychological services, including individual therapy, couples therapy, and psychological assessment. We strongly value interpersonal connectedness and we are devoted to creating a safe, respectful, inclusive, and growth-oriented environment for our clients and colleagues. We are hoping to find clinicians who have passion and expertise in treating a variety of presenting concerns, including trauma, disordered eating, substance use, gender and sexual identity, or working with children/adolescents.
Some of the benefits of practicing at our center include:
- Support staff who assist with billing, scheduling, communicating with clients, faxing, scanning, contacting insurance companies, assisting with assessment scoring and administering, insurance credentialing, and other miscellaneous tasks
- Windowed and furnished office in a newly-remodeled center
- Flexible scheduling
- Kitchenette/break room
- Use of computer, printer, scanner, telephone, fax, personalized business email, office supplies, and clinical forms
- Phone service and internet
- Access to electronic medical records software
- Inclusion on website and promotional materials
- Access to a referral base
- Access to medical, dental, and vision insurance (optional)
- Weekly peer consultation lunches (optional)
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact us:
Nichole Olson, Ph.D., L.P.
Courtney Clippert-Treadwell, Ph.D., L.P.
3510 Lincoln Way, Suite 300, Ames, IA 50014 | Phone: (515) 292-9251 | Fax: (844) 895-6179 | firstname.lastname@example.org